$1024total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomInterior Stateroom (119 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size). Stateroom: All...
Interior Stateroom (119 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size).
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Interior Stateroom - Category 4V
Interior Stateroom - Category 2V
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Miami Depart: Thu, May 23, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 2Havana - Cuba
Arrive: Fri, May 24, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, May 24, 2019 @ 20:00
Day 3At Sea
Sat, May 25, 2019
Arrive: Sun, May 26, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, May 26, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 5Miami Arrive: Mon, May 27, 2019 @ 07:00
Windjammer Cafe: The Windjammer Café is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat before hitting the pool or enjoy a casual dinner to top off a day of adventure. Open almost around the clock, it offers great food, spectacular views and an attentive wait staff, all in a casual atmosphere.
Choose from a wide variety of food and a seemingly never-ending buffet for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks throughout the day. Serving stations offer salads, soups, sandwiches and burgers, meat-carving and hot entrées. And for your sweet tooth, choose from a multitude of cookies, cakes and frozen yogurt.
Johnny Rockets: Get the family together for good old-fashioned burgers and fries. The Johnny Rockets restaurant you'll find onboard is everything you'd expect from the shoreside restaurant - authentic 1950s décor, a menu filled with all-American favorites and, of course, friendly service. Johnny Rockets is a great casual dining alternative that everyone in the family will enjoy.
Compass Deli: Need a quick on-the-go lunch or dinner? Head to the Compass Deli for a wide selection of soups, salads, panini, and made-to-order sandwiches, as well as a variety of delicious beverages.
Latte-tudes: If you need your caffeine fix to start the day or just want to take a coffee break, head to Latté-tudes - the onboard coffee bar. It's the perfect place to sit down with a frothy latte and a good book, or maybe an after-dinner cappuccino with friends.
Ben & Jerry's: Vermont's Finest Ice Cream is now available in port or at sea! Let one of the friendly staff scoop you a cup or cone of scrumptious Ben & Jerry's ice cream, or indulge in a sundae, shake or smoothie. Everyone loves ice cream between meals - but don't worry, Royal Caribbean won't tell if you substitute a waffle cone for breakfast!
Room Service: Maybe you want to sleep in or just spend a night relaxing in your stateroom; either way, you still have to eat. That's why Royal Caribbean offers room service to all guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 24 hours a day (late night service charge applies). So go ahead and have breakfast in bed or enjoy a sweet temptation dessert on your balcony. After all, you're on vacation.
Beverage Packages: Drink packages are an economical and convenient way to purchase select drinks at the bars and restaurants. Kids can enjoy unlimited soda, and for adults, there's a soda package and a wine and dine package that includes a bottle of wine each evening at dinner.
Gold Anchor Service: What is Gold Anchor Service? It's how Royal Caribbean makes your cruise adventure even more memorable. One thing that keeps guests coming back again and again is the friendly and personal service. Maybe it's a server who remembers the name of your daughter's teddy bear. Or the bartender who remembers the extra olive. Or perhaps the housekeeper who reminds you of your dinner reservation time. The unique style of service will enhance every aspect of your cruise. No matter where you are - the pool, the dining room, the spa or your room - get ready to be wowed! And Royal Caribbean delivers it 24 hours a day. This is way beyond normal service. This is Gold Anchor Service.
- The main dining room offers My Family Time Dining SM with an expedited dining and Adventure Ocean pick-up service (see details below), to keep the whole family happy and satisfied during your meals. With Royal Caribbean's expedited dining service, your children (ages 3 to 11) will be served their meals within 40 minutes and their appetisers will be served right away.
- When they've finished dinner, take your children to meet the Adventure Ocean Youth staff at the dining room entrance doors. Royal Caribbean will escort your children directly to the Adventure Ocean facilities for scheduled evening activities. Then you can quickly return to your dining experience and enjoy a relaxing meal.
The world-class food and décor in the main dining rooms makes them the perfect choice for groups both large and small! From heavenly appetizers and entrées to delectable desserts, this is fine dining that everyone can enjoy. And you'll also enjoy an extra special treat when the staff performs parades in the main dining room!
Bars and Lounges
- Named after one of Broadway's longest running shows, this lounge features live music, dancing, contemporary musical stage productions and a video wall with 50 individual television monitors.
- Get sweaty dancing to the Latin rhythms of Boleros. Then cool off with the latest Latin drinks like mojitos and caipirinas.
- Live music, dancing and entertainment.
- A separate play area for kids ages 3-5; part of the Adventure Ocean® Youth Program.
- Centrum, a seven-story atrium surrounded by bars, lounges and unique shops, is best compared to the lobby of a grand hotel.
- Warm up in one of the relaxing whirlpools.
Sports and Spa
- The Day Spa and Fitness Center offers an array of cultural therapies designed to entice everyone. What seems fun and extravagant is actually a pathway to your own personal well-being. You'll enjoy state-of-the-art health equipment, an outdoor track, aerobics classes, and a full-service spa.
- An outdoor activity court used for basketball and volleyball games.
Thanks to a dazzling, top to bottom renovation, Royal Caribbean's popular Majesty of the Seas is more majestic than ever. Bahamas bound guests will enjoy a newly remodeled pool deck, expanded Day Spa & Fitness Centre, plus tastefully refurbished staterooms, featuring luxurious bedding and eye-popping flat-screen TVs and more. And of course, there's still the Bahamas powdery beaches and crystal clear water to look forward to.
- Vessel: Empress Of The Seas
- Year: 1989
- Beam: 106
- Cruising speed: 19
- Bars/Lounges: 8
- Crew: 723
- Gross Tonnage: 73,941 tons
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 2,744
- Show Lounge: Daily shows
- Vessel: 2
- Whirlpool Spas: 1
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Art Auctions
- Broadway style Theatre
- Cinema/Screening room
- Comedy Club
- Conference Centre
- Dance Classes
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Security Safe in Cabin
- Teen Areas
- Traditional Dining
Empress Of The Seas - Deck Plans
Cruise code: NE4CU003
Havana and Nassau Cruise
- Departing from Miami
- Empress Of The Seas
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691