$8363total per person Show cabin types
Balcony StateroomsCATEGORY C & D | 239 sq. ft. Stateroom: 202 sq. ft. Veranda : 37 sq. ft. Balcony Staterooms...
- CATEGORY C & D | 239 sq. ft.
- Stateroom: 202 sq. ft.
- Veranda : 37 sq. ft.
- Balcony Staterooms ending in 6 or 8 can accommodate a third guest in a loveseat convertible (except 7006 & 766).
- Stateroom 7006 (stateroom 206 sq. ft. – balcony 37 sq. ft.) features a very small bathroom with shower only.
- The following staterooms vary in size and feature shower stall with no tub. 763 (stateroom 186 sq. ft. – balcony 75 sq. ft.) 764 (stateroom 188 sq. ft. – balcony 75 sq. ft.) 765 (stateroom 221 sq. ft. – balcony 74 sq. ft.) 766 (stateroom 216 sq. ft. – balcony 70 sq. ft.) 767 (stateroom 229 sq. ft. – balcony 74 sq. ft.)
Balcony Stateroom - Category D
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Flight from Sydney to Papeete Depart: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 @ 00:00
Day 1Hotel Stay in Papeete
Arrive: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 @ 15:00
Day 2Embark your ship in Papeete
Depart: Sat, Apr 6, 2019 @ 23:55
Arrive: Sun, Apr 7, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Apr 7, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 4Tahaa (Motu Mahana)
Arrive: Mon, Apr 8, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Apr 8, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 5Bora Bora
Arrive: Tue, Apr 9, 2019 @ 08:00
Day 6Bora Bora
Depart: Wed, Apr 10, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Thu, Apr 11, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Apr 11, 2019 @ 23:00
Day 8Vairao, Tahiti Iti
Arrive: Fri, Apr 12, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Apr 12, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 9Disembark your ship in Papeete
Arrive: Sat, Apr 13, 2019 @ 08:00
Day 9Flight from Papeete to Sydney Arrive: Sat, Apr 13, 2019 @ 16:00
- From the moment you are greeted at L’Etoile, you know you’re in for an exquisite dining experience. Open for dinner only, our elegant main dining room surrounds you with a perfectly appointed décor, crisp linens, and an array of tempting specialties, expertly prepared.
- La Veranda's floor to ceiling windows, indoor and al fresco seating, and refined atmosphere make it the perfect place to enjoy breakfast and lunch. In the evening, La Veranda is transformed into an elegant, reservation-only dining venue featuring gourmet cuisine.
- Greet the sun with a buffet breakfast at Le Grill. Or enjoy lunch by the pool on a choice of grilled favorites, salads and fresh tropical fruits. At night Le Grill is transformed into a cozy indoor/outdoor restaurant serving grilled specialties in a more casual atmosphere. Dinner reservations are required at Le Grill.
- Every evening (except when prohibited by port regulations), you can try your luck in Le Casino, featuring slot machines, blackjack, and stud poker. Or relax with a drink at the Piano Bar, enjoying live entertainment.
- Exercise your options in our Fitness Center with Lifecycles, treadmills, Stairmasters and weight machines. Or work out on or under the water with windsurfing, waterskiing, kayaking, and our exclusive PADI diving program.
Bars and Lounges
- In this versatile lounge, you can enjoy a morning snack or afternoon tea, attend a honeymoon/anniversary blessing ceremony, or enjoy a nightcap and dance under the stars to the strains of live music.
- Evenings aboard The Gauguin feature spectacular performances in the ship's main lounge. Every voyage features an electrifying Polynesian show by our beloved troupe of entertainers, Les Gauguines and Les Gauguins. Another show might feature a guest Polynesian troupe offering a thrilling performance of ote'a—a complex line dance accompanied by drums telling the ancestral legends of the Polynesian people. On other nights, you might marvel at the skill of a pianist … tap your foot to a rock band … or hum along to familiar tunes performed by a veteran of Broadway. Our selection of entertainment is sure to make every evening a pleasure!
You'll also find activities and entertainment throughout the day in Le Grand Salon. Enliven your senses with a morning game of table tennis. And in the afternoon, you might take in an engaging presentation by one of our special guests.
- Enjoy a refreshing dip in our onboard swimming pool, located under the sky on Deck 8
Spa and Fitness
- Paul Gauguin is home to an award-winning luxury spa. With its unrivalled approach to spa and beauty, services are tailored uniquely to the needs of each individual. Designed as a luxurious refuge from everyday stresses, our spa combines the art of gentle pampering with an extensive range of physical regimens including health and revitalization. Treatments include skin care therapies, skin exfoliating, massage, reflexology, aromatherapy, body wraps, facials and beauty treatments.
- Aboard The Gauguin, a specially designed retractable watersports platform enables guests to descend to sea level, where they can conveniently hop aboard a windsurfer or paddleboard, launch a kayak, or set out for an optional SCUBA diving expedition. The Gauguin’s SCUBA diving excursions are designed for all levels of experience, and we are the only luxury ship in the French Polynesian islands to offer PADI certification onboard for novice divers, as well as refresher courses.The watersports marina is available in select ports and subject to weather conditions and local restrictions.
The m/s Paul Gauguin was designed specifically to sail the shallow seas of Tahiti and French Polynesia, visiting small ports that larger ships can't reach and effortlessly blending into the stunning natural beauty of the South Seas.
During your time aboard the ms Paul Gauguin, take advantage of our extensive selection of facilities and services. With a variety of luxurious amenities and unique activities, your days aboard ship are sure to match the splendor of your stunning surroundings. For the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation, discover our luxury spa. Then explore the ocean's surface via kayak, paddleboard, or Windsurfer. You can also experience Tahiti's underwater wonders with our optional SCUBA certification programâ€”the only one of its kind on French Polynesian luxury cruises. Or experience the natural and cultural history of the destination through a lecture with one of our onboard naturalists. Enjoy your meals at your leisure at stellar, onboard restaurants, and spend your evenings relaxing and enjoying entertainment in our lounge. Whether you choose to indulge your body, mind, or spirit, you're sure to find an activity to match your passion on The Gauguin.
- Vessel: Paul Gauguin
- Year: 1998
- Beam: 71
- Cruising speed: 18
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Casino and Piano Bar
- Le Grand Salon
- Spa & Fitness
- Watersports Marina
Paul Gauguin - Deck Plans
Cruise code: PGFLY05APR19
2 Night Hotel and 7 Nights Cruise
Fly Hotel Cruise Holiday The Society Islands and Tahiti Iti Cruise
- Departing from Sydney
- Paul Gauguin
- Air Tahiti Nui return economy class airfare ex-Sydney* (enquire regarding other gateways)
- 2 nights pre-cruise accommodation in a lagoon-view room, including breakfast daily at the Le Meridien Tahiti Resort, Papeete
- Transfers, airport to hotel, hotel to pier and pier to airport
- Cruise aboard the luxurious 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin
- All onboard gratuities
- All shipboard meals with the choice of three open-seating dining venues (at no charge)
- All shipboard amenities, activities and entertainment
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- In-suite bar setup and butler service in categories B and above
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary use of our exclusive, private white sand beach in Bora Bora, with bar service, volleyball and snorkelling
- Complimentary day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkelling, watersports, barbecue with full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality
- Retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary windsurfing and kayaking (subject to weather conditions and local restrictions)
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691