$1970total per person Show cabin types
Inside StateroomThese Inside Staterooms are the most affordable way for your family to cruise. With room for up to four guests,...
Inside Stateroom - Category IFIF
$1,970total per person
Mid-Ship Inside - Category IEIE
$1,983total per person
Inside Stateroom - Category IDID
$1,996total per person
Inside Stateroom - Category ICIC
$2,009total per person
Mid-Ship Inside - Category IBIB
$2,022total per person
Mid-Ship Inside - Category IAIA
$2,035total per person
Family Inside - Category I1I1
$2,035total per person
$2231total per person Show cabin types
Oceanview StateroomThese Oceanview Staterooms sleep up to four guests and have either a picture window or porthole, with an obstructed...
Obstructed Oceanview - Category OKOK
$2,231total per person
Oceanview Porthole - Category OGOG
$2,270total per person
Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole -Category OFOF
$2,283total per person
Oceanview Stateroom - Category OCOC
$2,296total per person
Mid-Ship Oceanview - Category OBOB
$2,322total per person
Oceanview Stateroom - Category OAOA
$2,362total per person
Family Oceanview - Category O1O1
$2,427total per person
$3014total per person Show cabin types
Balcony StateroomThese staterooms sleep up to four guests and come with two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and a...
Balcony Stateroom - Category BDBD
$3,014total per person
Balcony Stateroom - Category BCBC
$3,027total per person
Balcony Stateroom - Category BBBB
$3,040total per person
Family Balcony - Category B3B3
$3,053total per person
Mid-Ship Balcony - Category BABA
$3,066total per person
Family Balcony - Category B2B2
$3,066total per person
Aft-Facing Balcony - Category B1B1
$3,731total per person
$3209total per person Show cabin types
Mini-Suite with BalconyUp to four guests can stay in these Mini-Suites that come with a sitting area, luxury bath with shower, two lower...
$5036total per person Show cabin types
Penthouse with Large BalconyThese incredible Penthouses sleep two, with a bedroom with queen-size bed and luxury bath and shower. Also includes...
$5688total per person Show cabin types
2-Bedroom Family Suite with BalconyThese Penthouses are perfect for your whole family. Up to six guests can stay in these luxurious Penthouses that...
$7188total per person Show cabin types
The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with BalconyThese Courtyard Penthouses make for an amazing cruising experience. Sleeps three, with a bedroom featuring a...
$7384total per person Show cabin types
The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with BalconyUp to six guests can enjoy these Villas that are perfect if you want to bring the kids. They have one bedroom with a...
$7645total per person Show cabin types
The Haven Owner's Suite with Large BalconyNorwegian Gem Owner's Suites are a truly luxurious way for you to get away. Includes a separate bedroom with a...
$8297total per person Show cabin types
The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large BalconyEnjoy the perfect escape in the Deluxe Owner's Suites. With a living room, dining room, wall of windows with...
$16254total per person Show cabin types
The Haven 3-Bedroom Garden VillaThese Norwegian Gem amazing Villas sleep up to eight with three separate bedrooms, each with a king- or queen-size...
Mini-Suite with Balcony
2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony
These Penthouses are perfect for your whole family. Up to six guests can stay in these luxurious Penthouses that include a bedroom with a queen-size bed and a separate children's bedroom. In addition to the living area, dining area, private balcony and luxury bath with separate shower. Includes butler and concierge service.
- Accommodates: 6
- Total Approx. Size: 544 - 546 sq. ft.
The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
These Courtyard Penthouses make for an amazing cruising experience. Sleeps three, with a bedroom featuring a queen-size bed, luxury bath and shower and additional bedding to sleep one additional guest. Also features a living area, dining area, private balcony and access to the private courtyard area. Includes butler and concierge service.
- Accommodates: 3
- Total Approx. Size: 440 sq. ft.
The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
Up to six guests can enjoy these Villas that are perfect if you want to bring the kids. They have one bedroom with a queen-size bed and a luxury bath and shower, as well as a separate children's bedroom. Also features a living area, dining area and private balcony. You will also have access to the private courtyard area. Includes butler and concierge service.
- Accommodates: 6
- Total Approx. Size: 572 sq. ft.
The Haven Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Norwegian Gem Owner's Suites are a truly luxurious way for you to get away. Includes a separate bedroom with a king-size bed and luxury bath with separate shower, in addition to the living room, dining room and large private balconies with incredible views. Sleeps up to four and guests receive access to the private courtyard area. Includes butler and concierge service.
- Accommodates: 2-4
- Total Approx. Size: 791 - 824 sq. ft.
The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Enjoy the perfect escape in the Deluxe Owner's Suites. With a living room, dining room, wall of windows with king-size bed and luxury bath, you will have an unforgettable experience in this suite. Sleeps up to four and includes access to the private courtyard area. Not to mention the large balcony and amazing view. Includes butler and concierge service.
- Accommodates: 4
- Total Approx. Size: 1197 sq. ft.
The Haven 3-Bedroom Garden Villa
These Norwegian Gem amazing Villas sleep up to eight with three separate bedrooms, each with a king- or queen-size bed and luxury bath. With a living room, dining room and incredible private garden with hot tub, you will have more than enough space to spread out and unwind. You'll also have access to the private courtyard area. Includes butler and concierge service.
- Accommodates: 8
- Total Approx. Size: 4,252 sq. ft.
Inside Stateroom - Category IF
Mid-Ship Inside - Category IE
Inside Stateroom - Category ID
Inside Stateroom - Category IC
Mid-Ship Inside - Category IB
Mid-Ship Inside - Category IA
Family Inside - Category I1
Obstructed Oceanview - Category OK
Oceanview Porthole - Category OG
Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole -Category OF
Oceanview Stateroom - Category OC
Mid-Ship Oceanview - Category OB
Oceanview Stateroom - Category OA
Family Oceanview - Category O1
Balcony Stateroom - Category BD
Balcony Stateroom - Category BC
Balcony Stateroom - Category BB
Family Balcony - Category B3
Mid-Ship Balcony - Category BA
Family Balcony - Category B2
Aft-Facing Balcony - Category B1
Mini-Suite - Category MB
Mid-Ship Mini-Suite - Category MA
Aft-Facing Mini-Suite - Category M1
Penthouse with Balcony - Category SF
Penthouse with Balcony - Category SE
2-Bedroom Family Suite - Category SC
Courtyard Penthouse - Category H5
2-Bedroom Family Villa - Category H4
Owner's Suite - Category H3
Deluxe Owner's Suite - Category H2
3-Bedroom Garden Villa - Category H1
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Boston Depart: Fri, Jun 26, 2020 @ 16:00
Day 2At Sea
Sat, Jun 27, 2020
Day 3Kings Wharf
Arrive: Sun, Jun 28, 2020 @ 13:00
Depart: Sun, Jun 28, 2020 @ 13:00
Day 4Kings Wharf
Arrive: Mon, Jun 29, 2020 @ 00:00
Depart: Mon, Jun 29, 2020 @ 00:00
Day 5Kings Wharf
Arrive: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 @ 00:00
Depart: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 @ 17:30
Day 6At Sea
Wed, Jul 1, 2020
Day 7At Sea
Thu, Jul 2, 2020
Day 8Boston Arrive: Fri, Jul 3, 2020 @ 08:00
Every cruise fare includes beautifully crafted menus in the two main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafés, grills and on-the-go choices. From fresh-baked breads, desserts and pastries to chefs' original dishes made with the freshest ingredients, your dining can be as fine or fun as you want.
Main Dining Rooms
- Grand Pacific Main Dining Room - A first class dining experience in the grand tradition of the luxury ocean liners of yesteryear, Grand Pacific offers beautifully crafted contemporary and traditional dishes prepared with only the freshest ingredients. Plus, with Chef's Signature Dishes and a Chocoholic Night available once per sailing featuring specialty chocolate-based desserts, this Main Dining Room guarantees an amazing foodie experience. Deck 6
- Magenta Main Dining Room - Balancing classic favorites with the hottest new dishes, Magenta is a can't miss culinary experience. With daily changing menus offering even more variety and Chef's Signature Dishes featuring deliciously fresh ingredients, there's always something to look forward to inside this Main Dining Room. Deck 6
Other Complimentary Dining Options
- O'Sheehan's - Dine on American classics in a relaxed Irish pub atmosphere. With popular dishes like Chicken Pot Pie and Fish n’ Chips to daily dinner specials ranging from Prime Rib to Chicken & Waffles, O'Sheehan’s has all your favorite comfort food and beer on tap 24 hours a day. So catch a game on the two-story TV screen or play some billiards or darts, this casual restaurant is a guest favorite – and it’s complimentary. Deck 8
- Orchid Garden Asian Restaurant - Enjoy a complimentary Asian Fusion dining venue featuring freshly prepared noodles, delicious wok fried dishes, authentic soups, and more. Deck 7
- Room Service - Dine in after a day at the pool. Or treat yourself to a continental breakfast in bed. Choose from an extensive menu with complimentary and a la carte items featuring everything from chef-crafted dishes to delicious snacks and treats. All freshly-prepared and delivered to your stateroom – 24-hours a day. Convenience charge of $7.95 may apply.
- Bali Hai Bar & Grill - A hot air balloon theme where the bar itself is styled as a ballooning basket with sandbags, ropes and a rattan front. Deck 13
- Garden Cafe - Made-to-order action stations, always-changing menu options, a fresh salad bar and a dessert bar make this way more than a traditional buffet. Deck 12
- Great Outdoors - A spacious outdoor buffet with many choices that will surely keep you coming back for more. Deck 12
Dining aboard Norwegian is about having choices. Widen your palette further and choose from the specialty restaurants for a cover charge or á la carte. Whether it's a cheeseburger you have a desire for, or Coq au Vin, your dinner is ready when you are. And if you book a Specialty Dining Package, you can savor an array of the specialty restaurants for one special price.
Moderno - Deck 13
- If you’re looking for a unique experience, our authentic Brazilian steakhouse is a must. Start with an impressive salad bar of imported cheeses, olives, cured meats, ceviche and specialty salads. Be sure to save room for the delicious skewers of slow-roasted meats including beef, pork, lamb and chicken – all carved tableside by our Pasadores.
Teppanyaki - Deck 7
- Flying shrimp. Onion volcanoes. Twirling knives. The sizzles and surprises never cease at our authentic Japanese Hibachi restaurant. Sit around a lively shared table as a skillful chef slices, chops and grills steak, seafood and chicken on a large steel grill right before your eyes. Our chilled, sake-infused Wasabi Cocktail will have you flipping too.
Cagney's Steakhouse - Deck 13
- Steak is the standard at the American-style steakhouse. Pull up a seat along The Waterfront and take your pick from premium cuts of Certified Angus Beef®. Your mouth will water, so sip your favorite cocktail in anticipation. And don’t forget to order the made-from-scratch jumbo crab cakes and a side of the famous truffle fries.
La Cucina - Deck 12
- Enjoy the flavors of the Tuscan countryside al fresco alongside the sea, or indoors at tables with room for old friends and new. Dine on classic dishes where you can taste the freshness of every tomato used to make an exquisitely delicious sauce. Try a twist on a classic like lobster fettuccine, or keep it purist with a osso bucco. Just when you think you’re out, they’ll pull you back in with a toasty espresso and some macadamia nut ice cream. Delizioso!
Le Bistro French Restaurant - Deck 6
- Have it au poivre or just go straight for the bouillabaisse at the signature French restaurant in the atrium of 678 Ocean Place. Elegant interiors, crisp white linens and attentive servers make this an intimate dining experience reminiscent of a Parisian café. By the end of your meal, you’ll might just be proclaiming c’est magnifique!
Sushi - Deck 8
- Take a seat at the sushi bar and watch in amazement as chefs expertly slice, carve, and roll the freshest ingredients into works of delicious art.
Twelve decks above the sea, wind in your hair, sun on your back, ocean views all around, and before you – a stellar selection of liquid delights.
- Tahitian Pool: Norwegian Gem's main outdoor pool. Accommodates: 144 sunbeds, 314 deck chairs & 14 stools.
Bars and Lounges
Atrium Café & Bar - Deck 7
Serves frozen coffees, expressos, cappucinos, teas, pastries and cookies.
Bliss Ultra Lounge & Night Club - Deck 7
A lounge inspired by all things spherical and out of space. Bubbles, the use of lighting, color and ultraviolet artworks will be throughout this room. Features the industry's 1st bowling alley and also is equipped with plasma TVs.
Great Outdoors Bar - Deck 6
A lounge inspired by all things spherical and out of space. Bubbles, the use of lighting, color and ultraviolet artworks will be throughout this room. The lounge is also equipped with plasma TVs.
Magnum's Champagne & Wine Bar - Deck 6
Inspired by the Art Nouveau era using Charles Rennie Mackintosh's design elements and colors.
Maltings Beer & Whiskey Bar - Deck 6
Contemporary bar area with a backdrop reflecting the production of beer.
Sake Bar - Deck 7
Full Sake Bar within the Orchid Garden Restaurant.
Shakers Martini & Cocktail Bar - Deck 6
Art Deco inspired with a large screen behind the bar depicting James Bond inspired graphic silhouettes of funky images from the 60's & 70's.
Sugarcane Mojito Bar
Freshly muddled just the way you like, enjoy a refreshing mojito with friends – day or night.
Spinnaker Lounge - Deck 13
Horizontal windows in the floor allow views of the bridge. The stage can also be used as a dance floor.
Topsiders Bar & Grill - Deck 12
Grab a seat at the bar or grab a cold one to go. Topsiders Bar & Grill is always hopping with activity. Swimsuits welcome.
Welcome. Try your hand at Roulette, Blackjack, Craps and Let It Ride® against a backdrop of travelling circuses from the turn of the century.
Entertainment - Shows and Performances
When's the last time you guffawed? From standup comedy to unicycle-riding jugglers, you're invited for an evening of laughter in the Stardust Theater.
Disc Jockey/Bliss Lounge
Dance like nobody's watching, even though everybody is. With a celebrity DJ spinning tunes till the wee hours, you can tear it up. Take a breather in a Bliss bed to recharge. The party's here and you don't have a curfew.
Get Down Tonight
The Norwegian Gem Production Cast takes you on a trip through time to re-live your favorite memories and music of the 1970s. Rock-out tonight with music from acts like Earth, Wind & Fire, The Who and many more featuring music by the Norwegian Gem Showband.
How'd they do that? We may never know but it sure is fun to witness things appearing and disappearing right before your eyes. Add a dash of comedy and you've got one magical evening.
The Second City
Chicago's legendary comedy theatre, The Second City, celebrates its 50th Anniversary aboard Norwegian Epic with a hilarious revue of sketches, songs and improvisation. Watch the brightest young comic talent in North America puts its comic spin on current events and life on the cruise ship.
White Hot Party
Ice ice baby. Don your white attire and get to the pool deck for the most invigorating, black light glowing, electrifying party beneath the stars. Dance with our white-winged angels and be sure to purchase a souvenir t-shirt.
A musical voyage around the world! Feel the percussive beats of Irish tap dancing, the soulful cadences of New York City street stomps, the haunting drums of Africa, the dramatic Kodo rhythms of Asia & more.
Kid's Pool - Deck 12
The kid's pool is just right for pint-size splashing, playing and paddling. The pool also has additional fun features.
- Conveniently located in the Atrium, Tides offers the very best deals of the cruise, our exciting one day specials give you the chance to make savings of up to 70% off US prices what better way to take home a gift for everyone. Make sure you check the Freestyle Daily for day and time of each daily special.
Colombian Emeralds International
- Each of our gem stones, whether they be emeralds, diamonds, sapphires or rubies, convey exactly the right sentiment for that special moment. We also carry top brand timepieces at duty free prices. Come visit us and get up to 70% savings. Come in and try on our Signature Million Dollar Diamond ring.
Trade Routes Boutiques
- Large department store offering a wide selection of branded & choice items.
Mandara Spa - Deck 12
If being pampered is your idea of a vacation, the Mandara Spa is the place for you. This full service beauty salon and spa offers a wide range of spa treatments to rejuvenate your body and soul.
Spa Thermal Suite - Deck 12
The Thermal Suite offers a unique experience benefiting the mind and body, from the weightlessness effect of water in the Thalasso Therapy Pool* to the gentle, radiant warmth of heated mosaic lounge chairs. Take a dip in the hot tub and leave the world behind as the power of the warm water improves your circulation and loosen stiff muscles. Then head to the steam room to relax stiff joints, improve your immune system and alleviate pains. If detox is what you crave, sit down at the sauna a little while in the dry heat to sweat out your cares as your heart and sweat glands work together to purify your body.
Sports & Fitness
Shoot hoops, join a pick up game, or play tennis at the enclosed, outdoor Basketball/Volleyball/Tennis Court.
Run circles around the other guests or get in your daily walk while you're at sea. Breakfast always tastes better after a good walk or run, right?
This sparkling cruise ship is the perfect choice for cruising the Bahamas & Florida, Caribbean, Mediterranean and in 2011, Bermuda. From a chic, four-lane bowling alley to tons of dining choices and Freestyle Cruising, Norwegian Gem has it all. Chill out by the pool, get lucky in the casino, unwind at the spa, and make the kids happy with our water slides, Wii games and lots more. Accommodations range from luxury multi-room Villas to romantic suites to spacious and affordable staterooms.
- Vessel: Norwegian Gem
- Year: 2007
- Beam: 105
- Cruising speed: 25
- Crew: 1,101
- Gross Tonnage: 93,530
- Onboard Currency: U.S. Dollar
- Passenger Capacity: 2,394
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Body Waves Fitness Center
- Kid's Pool
- Photo Gallery
- Stardust Theater
- Video Arcade
Norwegian Gem - Deck Plans
Cruise code: GEM-20200626-07-BOS-BOS
- Departing from Boston
- Norwegian Gem
- Insides choose 1: Beverage Package / Dining Package / $50 Shore Tour Credit / Internet credit. Oceanviews - MiniSuites choose 3, Suites get all of them. Not available in categories IX, OX, BX, MX
- Book a Balcony or Mini-suite Stateroom and receive all Free at Sea offers FREE. Not available in IX, OX, BX & MX categories. Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Onboard Accommodation
- Government Tax
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Dedicated Kids & Teen (ages 2-17) programming & spaces during at sea days until 10:30 pm and from departure until 10:30 pm during port days
- Meals in the complimentary dining venues
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard unless it’s part of a dining entertainment production
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691