$1752total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee InsideA Guarantee stateroom (GTY) guarantees an inside stateroom or better! Your stateroom may be on any deck and...
$2013total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee OceanviewA Guarantee stateroom (GTY) guarantees an Oceanview stateroom or better! Please note that the view may be fully...
$2365total per person Show cabin types
Inside StateroomA great stateroom priced just right, with many of the same amenities as an Oceanview — everything you need to...
$2417total per person Show cabin types
Mid-Ship InsideStaying mid-ship means you're near all the action and excitement. And at the end of your busy day, or night, up to...
$2821total per person Show cabin types
Obstructed Oceanview StateroomA large porthole window gives you plenty of natural light throughout your room. And, of course, you'll have access...
$2860total per person Show cabin types
Oceanview Porthole WindowCatch the views of your latest destination through your large porthole window. Plus relax and recharge in your...
$2887total per person Show cabin types
Oceanview Picture WindowTake in the ever-changing seascape from your picture window. Or kick back, relax and watch TV in your sitting area....
$2991total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee BalconyA Guarantee stateroom (GTY) guarantees a Balcony stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your balcony...
$3578total per person Show cabin types
Guaranteed Mini-SuiteA Guarantee stateroom (GTY) guarantees a Mini-Suite stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your...
$4126total per person Show cabin types
Balcony StateroomFloor-to-ceiling glass doors open to a private balcony with sweeping views. So enjoy beautiful sunrises,...
$4204total per person Show cabin types
Mid-Ship BalconyStay mid-ship and stay closer to the action. When it's time to retreat, open floor-to-ceiling glass doors onto your...
$4204total per person Show cabin types
Family BalconyShare spectacular views with those you love, all from your private balcony. Plus you can connect multiple...
$4713total per person Show cabin types
Mini-Suite with BalconyAll the space you need. Relax in your separate sitting area. Indulge in your luxury bath. Or step out onto your...
$4778total per person Show cabin types
Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with BalconyThe perfect location close to all the onboard action and excitement. Relax in your separate sitting area. Indulge...
$4974total per person Show cabin types
Aft-Facing BalconyFacing aft gives you exclusive access to the most exhilarating — and unforgettable — views. Open your...
$6082total per person Show cabin types
Family SuiteThere's room for everyone in your group — up to six. Gorgeous views are yours through a wall of windows. And...
$6578total per person Show cabin types
Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large BalconyEnjoy the show. Just open your floor-to-ceiling glass doors and take in sweeping ocean views from your aft-facing...
$6735total per person Show cabin types
Penthouse with Large BalconyPerfect for the two of you. Enjoy plenty of room to relax, lounge, eat and slumber. Breathe in the refreshing ocean...
$6970total per person Show cabin types
Family Suite with BalconyLots of room for everyone. Check out each port from your private balcony. Kick back in the living and dining area....
$8170total per person Show cabin types
2-Bedroom Family Suite with BalconyEnjoy the amazing views together on your large, private balcony. Have your butler arrange a culinary feast in your...
$8170total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe Owner's SuiteLuxury for the whole family. Enjoy spectacular views from a wall of windows. Never lift a finger as your butler...
$9278total per person Show cabin types
Owner's Suite with Two BalconiesSo much room for the two of you, you even get a balcony each. Have your butler bring dinner to your dining room....
$21019total per person Show cabin types
3-Bedroom Garden VillaIt's like a mansion at sea. Host a huge dinner party on your sundeck. Take a dip in your outdoor hot tub. And get...
A Guarantee stateroom (GTY) guarantees an Oceanview stateroom or better! Please note that the view may be fully obstructed, partially obstructed, porthole or picture window. Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
- Accommodates: 4
- Approx. Size: 159 sq. ft.
Guaranteed Inside - Category IX
Guaranteed Oceanview - Category OX
Inside Stateroom - Category IF
Mid-Ship Inside - Category IE
Inside Stateroom - Category ID
Inside Stateroom - Category IC
Family Inside - Category I1
Mid-Ship Inside - Category IB
Mid-Ship Inside - Category IA
Obstructed Oceanview - Category OK
Oceanview Porthole - Category OG
Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole -Category OF
Mid-Ship Oceanview - Category OB
Oceanview Stateroom - Category OA
Family Oceanview - Category O1
Guaranteed Balcony - Category BX
Guaranteed Mini-Suite - Category MX
Balcony Stateroom - Category BD
Balcony Stateroom - Category BC
Balcony Stateroom - Category BB
Mid-Ship Balcony - Category BA
Family Balcony - Category B3
Mini-Suite - Category MB
Mid-ship Mini-Suite - Category MA
Aft-Facing Balcony - Category B1
Family Suite - Category SJ
Aft-Facing Penthouse - Category SF
Penthouse - Category SE
Family Suite with Balcony - Category SD
2-Bedroom Family Suite - Category SC
Deluxe Owner's Suite - Category SA
Owner's Suite w/ 2-Balcony - Category SB
3-Bedroom Garden Villa - Category S1
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1New York Depart: Sat, Aug 31, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Sun, Sep 1, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Sep 1, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Mon, Sep 2, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Mon, Sep 2, 2019 @ 20:00
Arrive: Tue, Sep 3, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Sep 3, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 5Bar Harbor
Arrive: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Thu, Sep 5, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Thu, Sep 5, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Fri, Sep 6, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Fri, Sep 6, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Sat, Sep 7, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Sat, Sep 7, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 9At Sea
Sun, Sep 8, 2019
Day 10La Baie (saguenay River)
Arrive: Mon, Sep 9, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Mon, Sep 9, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 11Quebec City
Arrive: Tue, Sep 10, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Sep 10, 2019 @ 08:00
Day 12Quebec City Arrive: Wed, Sep 11, 2019 @ 12:00
Main Dining Rooms
- Venetian - Offering beautifully crafted contemporary dishes and carefully selected Chef's Signature Dishes, this Main Dining Room has everything you're looking for in a dining experience. And then some. Plus, with a grand Italian Palazzo complete with crystal chandeliers and a sweeping staircase, the atmosphere inside Venetian is just as impressive as the culinary delights found on the menu. Deck 6
Cuisine: More Traditional
- Aqua - Sit back, relax and embark on a culinary adventure inside this complimentary Main Dining Room. From more options on the daily changing menus to a Chocoholic Night available once per sailing featuring specialty chocolate-based desserts, Aqua has something for the foodie in everyone. Deck 6
Cuisine: Casual Contemporary
Other Complimentary Dining Options
- Blue Lagoon - In honor of the midnight snack, we bring you the Blue Lagoon 24-Hour Food Court. Whether you're hankering for a burger or the Foot Court-Style eatery, you can enjoy it all in a family friendly atmosphere day or night. Deck 8
Cuisine: 24-hour Eatery
- Bamboo - Enjoy a complimentary Asian Fusion dining venue featuring freshly prepared noodles, delicious wok fried dishes, authentic soups, and more. Deck 7
- Garden Café / Kid’s Café - The Garden Café offers a family-friendly menu of omelets, pasta, soups, salads, and ethnic specialties. There's even a special kid-sized section for little eaters. Deck 12
- Bimini Grill - Located poolside at the Oasis Pool is Bimini Bar & Grill. Enjoy a burger, pizza and more delicious grilled items. Then stop by Sprinkles Ice Cream Bar. Deck 13
Cuisine: Alternate Pool Bar & Grill
- Cagney's - Steak is the standard at our American-style steakhouse. Pull up a seat and take your pick from premium cuts of Certified Angus Beef®. Your mouth will water, so sip your favorite cocktail in anticipation. And don’t forget to order our made-from-scratch jumbo crab cakes and a side of our famous truffle fries. Deck 13
- Le Bistro - Have it au poivre or just go straight for the bouillabaisse at our signature French restaurant. Elegant interiors and attentive servers make this an intimate dining experience reminiscent of a Parisian café. By the end of your meal, you’ll might just be proclaiming c’est magnifique! Deck 7
- Moderno - If you're looking for a unique experience, our authentic Brazilian steakhouse is a must. Start with an impressive salad bar of imported cheeses, olives, cured meats, ceviche and specialty salads. Be sure to save room for the delicious skewers of slow-roasted meats including beef, pork, lamb and chicken – all carved tableside by our Pasadores. Deck 8
- La Cucina - Enjoy the flavors of the Tuscan countryside at tables with room for old friends and new. Dine on classic dishes where you can taste the freshness of every tomato used to make an exquisitely delicious sauce. Try a twist on a classic like lobster fettuccine, or keep it purist with a osso bucco. Just when you think you’re out, they’ll pull you back in with a toasty espresso and some macadamia nut ice cream. Delizioso! Deck 6
- Teppanyaki - Flying shrimp. Onion volcanoes. Twirling knives. The sizzles and surprises never cease at our authentic Japanese Hibachi restaurant. Sit around a lively shared table as a skillful chef slices, chops and grills steak, seafood and chicken on a large steel grill right before your eyes. Our chilled, sake-infused Wasabi Cocktail will have you flipping too. Deck 7
- Sushi - Enjoy the very best sushi and sashimi expertly prepared as you watch. The menu is priced a la carte. Deck 7
Bars and Lounges
Moderno Bar - Deck 8
If you're looking for a unique experience, our authentic Brazilian steakhouse is a must. Start with an impressive salad bar of imported cheeses, olives, cured meats, ceviche and specialty salads. Be sure to save room for the delicious skewers of slow-roasted meats including beef, pork, lamb and chicken – all carved tableside by our Pasadores.
Atrium Café & Bar - Deck 7
For that double, vanilla, extra hot latte with extra foam, the Jave Café is at your service with a wide variety of specialty coffees, teas, pastries, and cookies.
Bimini Bar & Grill - Deck 14
This colorful beach bar brings you the feel of the islands and the laid-back atmosphere that is just like being on Bimini Beach with a Margarita in your hand. Located poolside at the Oasis Pool is Bimini Bar & Grill. Enjoy a burger, pizza and more grilled items. Then stop by Sprinkles Ice Cream Bar.
Dawn Club Casino Bar - Deck 6
Welcome to NCL's Casinos at Sea. Where novices and veterans alike will enjoy slots, Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Let It Ride®. Let the good times roll. For a detailed list of games offered, please visit the game types page in the Norwegian Casinos At Sea (TM) section.
Gatsby's Champagne Bar - Deck 6
There are moments when only champagne will do. Head to Gatsby's Champagne Bar for an extensive selection of bubbly, decorated in classic art deco motif.
Sake Bar - Deck 7
Full sake bar within the Bamboo restaurant.
Spinnaker Lounge - Deck 7
A lounge featuring a full bar and dance floor.
Star Bar - Deck 13
Looking for a nice spot to sit, enjoy cocktails and take in the view? This is the place. The Star Bar looks out over the Oasis Pool and out to sea with a piano player as the perfect backdrop.
The Pearly Kings Pub - Deck 7
Going down to the pub takes on new meaning at the Pearly Kings, a traditional English Pub featuring English pool, large screen TV's and the proper beer on tap.
Topsiders Bar - Deck 12
Located poolside at the Oasis Pool is Topsiders, a full bar in close proximity to ample sunning area, hot tubs and Sprinkles Ice Cream Bar. It's all part of cruising's total resort experience.
Juice Bar - Deck 12
After a good workout, give yourself a healthy treat. The Juice Bar offers a wide range of juices and smoothies to choose from.
Welcome to NCL's Casinos at Sea. Where novices and veterans alike will enjoy Roulette, Blackjack, Craps and Let It Ride®. Let the good times roll.
Havana Club - Deck 6
Step into the world of rolled premium cigars, cognacs and spirits at the Havana Club. This is one place where it is completely acceptable to light up in public.
Wine Cellar - Deck 6
Wine tasting, display and sales.
Entertainment - Shows and Performances
Come and experience one of Norwegian Cruise Line's favorite production show - ELEMENTS! From mesmerizing magic to the visual feast of flying to exciting music and dance, this dazzling show will revel in the four elements of Earth, Air, Water & Fire. This show is an incredible spectacle of wonder, enchantment and sensual delight.
Band On The Run
Join us tonight as The Norwegian Production Cast and Show Orchestra transport you to one of the hottest clubs of the 70's. Club BOTR! This club caters to the elite and your name is at the top of the guest list. So come on in and enjoy the soaring melodies of Styx, the disco sounds of Donna Summer and the driving rock beat of Queen. At Club BOTR, you can be whoever you want to be!
When's the last time you guffawed? From standup comedy to unicycle-riding jugglers, you're invited for an evening of laughter in the Stardust Theater.
YOU be the judge! Four talented singers vie the audience’s votes with a rocking Emcee that’ll keep the show moving and the audience groovin’. Enjoy hit tunes from Aretha Franklin, The Supremes, The Temptations, Gloria Gaynor & more. Its American Idol meets a Motown X-Factor. You’ll be dancing in the aisles as you experience the non-stop energy and fun for the whole family.
The Second City
Chicago's legendary comedy theatre, The Second City, celebrates its 50th Anniversary aboard Norwegian Epic with a hilarious revue of sketches, songs and improvisation. Watch the brightest young comic talent in North America puts its comic spin on current events and life on the cruise ship.
White Hot Party
Ice ice baby. Don your white attire and get to the pool deck for the most invigorating, black light glowing, electrifying party beneath the stars. Dance with our white-winged angels and be sure to purchase a souvenir t-shirt.
Internet Cafe - Deck 9
No matter how far you are from home, having access to the Internet is always nearby at the Internet Café. The Café can also be used as a computer lecturer and training center.
T-Rex Kid's Pool - Deck 12
Just like its name, the T-Rex Kid's Pool has a dinosaur theme featuring slides and paddling pool. There's also a hot tub on the deck nearby.
Teen Club - Deck 13
A hip place for teens to hang out comes complete, video, jukebox, fooseball table and air hockey. By night The Club turns into a teen disco.
Youth Center - Deck 13
Get into the zone with the newly remodeled Youth and Teen Centers. The Youth Center offers a cinema and interactive dance mat. The Teen Center features a brand new dance floor, video jukebox, and large flat screen television along with PlayStation® 3 and Wii gaming area.
Lap Pool and Jacuzzi - Deck 11
Just because you're at sea, doesn't mean you can't get in your daily swim. Our Lap Pool is the longest indoor pool on a cruise ship.
Hot Tubs (6) - Deck 12
There are six hot tubs conveniently located throughout the ship. Try them all out or pick your favorite and make relaxing and unwinding a part of your daily regimen.
The Oasis Pool - Deck 12
C'mon by for a swim and an ice cream or a cocktail. The Oasis Pool is flanked by Topsiders Poolside Bar, Sprinkles Ice Cream Bar, plenty of deck space, hot tubs, and more.
Colombian Emeralds International
Each of our gem stones, whether they be emeralds, diamonds, saphires or rubies, convey exactly the right sentiment for that special moment. We also carry top brand timepieces at duty free prices. Come visit us and get up to 70% savings.
Need a new bathing suit? How about a surprise gift for your sweetheart? The Galleria Shops is a department store that offers a wide selection of brand name and specialty goodies.
Port o' Call
This shopping destination is where you can find a nice selection of watches, cosmetics, perfumes and more!
Mandara Spa - Deck 11
If being pampered is your idea of a vacation, the Mandara Spa is the place for you. This full service beauty salon and spa offers a wide range of spa treatments to rejuvenate your body and soul.
Spa Thermal Suite - Deck 11
The Thermal Suite offers a unique experience benefiting the mind and body. Unwind and rejuvenate as you indulge in ultimate relaxation. Take a dip in the hot tub as the power of the warm water improves your circulation and loosens stiff muscles. Then head to the steam room to relax stiff joints, improve your immune system and alleviate pains. If detox is what you crave, sit down at the sauna a little while in the dry heat to sweat out your cares as your heart and sweat glands work together to purify your body. Lastly, cool off and cleanse with a “tropical rain shower.”
Sports & Fitness
Basketball/Volleyball Court - Deck 14
Shoot hoops, join a pick up game or play beach volleyball without the beach at the net enclosed, outdoor Basketball/Volleyball Court.
El Dorado Fitness Center - Deck 12
There are numerous ways to stay in shape while on board the Dawn. The El Dorado Fitness Center is open from 6am to 11pm with a full-service gym and aerobics/fitness classes offered daily.
Jogging/Walking Track - Deck 13
Run circles around the other guests or get in your daily walk while you're at sea. Breakfast always tastes better after a good walk or run, right?
The Library - Deck 12
You'll find a well-stocked selection of things to read with all the elegant trimmings a good library deserves.
The Boardroom & Meeting Rooms - Deck 12
Norwegian Dawn's meeting room area features four individual rooms. Bangkok seats 12, Singapore seats 10, Hong Kong seats 10 and Kaula Lumpur also seats 10. They can be used together or separately.
Video Zone - Deck 13
Stop by the video arcade and capture a few aliens, win a car race, play pinball and fly a jet fighter. Anything is possible at Video Zone.
Norwegian Dawn offer the ultimate Freestyle Cruising experience with departures from Boston to Bermuda in the summer, Canada & New England in the fall and from Tampa to the best spots in the Caribbean during winter. Norwegian Dawn was built with freedom in mind, offering a choice of 17 delicious dining options, 12 fun bars and lounges, the fitness center and spa, casino, pools and more. Plus, she offers a range of spacious accommodations to suit every size family and budget.
- Vessel: Norwegian Dawn
- Year: 2002
- Beam: 125
- Cruising speed: 25
- Crew: 1,032
- Gross Tonnage: 92,250
- Onboard Currency: U.S. Dollar
- Passenger Capacity: 2,340
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Basketball/Volleyball Court
- El Dorado Fitness Center
- Hot Tubs
- Internet Cafe
- Kids Club
- Stardust Theater
- Video Zone
- Wine Cellar
Norwegian Dawn - Deck Plans
Cruise code: DWN-20190831-11-NYC-QUE
Book a Balcony or Mini-suite Stateroom and receive all Free at Sea offers FREE. Not available in IX, OX, BX & MX categories. Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Government Tax
- Onboard Accommodation
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Dedicated Kids & Teen (ages 2-17) programming & spaces during at sea days until 10:30 pm and from departure until 10:30 pm during port days
- Meals in the complimentary dining venues
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard unless it’s part of a dining entertainment production
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691