$2482total per person Show cabin types
MSC Yacht Club Inside SuiteDouble bed which can be converted into two single beds (on request). Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with...
MSC Yacht Club Inside Suite
- Double bed which can be converted into two single beds (on request). Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with shower.
- Interactive TV. Telephone. Wifi connection available (for a fee).
- Mini bar, espresso coffee machine and safe. Air conditioning. Surface approx. from 21 sq.m.
The elite cruise for exclusive travel The epitome of elegance and luxury at sea, the MSC Yacht Club offers a cruise experience like no other. PRIVILEGES
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out
- Butler service available 24 hours
- Dedicated concierge 24 hours a day
- Relaxation amenities in each suite (including bathrobe and slippers)
- Unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club areas including the mini-bar in your suite. Unlimited beverage selection will also be available in all bars and restaurants of the ship according to the drink selection available in the each venue.
- Free Thermal Suite and direct private lift to the MSC Aurea Spa
- 24-hour room service (delivery is free)
- Earn MSC Voyagers Club points
- Lavishly fitted suites with ergonomic mattresses, fine sheets, pillow menu, marble bathroom, LCD TV, ample mini-bar
- All-inclusive lunches and dinners in the private MSC Yacht Club restaurant
- Free time dining at dedicated restaurant
- Entry to exclusive areas “The One Sun Deck” and “Top Sail Lounge”
WORLD OF CHOICE
- Access to all ship’s amenities (bars and lounges, specialty restaurants, pools…)
- Premium 20-hours-a-day buffet (gourmet menu for every moment of the day)
- Varied programme of Broadway-style theatre shows available almost every day
- Entertainment activities for adults, infants and children (Clubs…)
- Recreational activities for children: foreign language learning games and Doremi Chef cooking sessions with our onboard staff (subject to availability)
- Open-air sports facilities (Power Walking Track, Basketball…)
- Extremely well-equipped gym with panoramic view
Yacht Club Inside Suite - Category YIN
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Miami Depart: Sat, Mar 23, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 2At Sea
Sun, Mar 24, 2019
Day 3Ocho Rios
Arrive: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Wed, Mar 27, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 27, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 6At Sea
Thu, Mar 28, 2019
Arrive: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 8Miami Arrive: Sat, Mar 30, 2019 @ 07:00
- This warm, friendly bistro promises French cuisine with true joie de vivre. Enjoy high-quality snacks from cheese and charcuterie to escargots and foie gras. Or for something more substantial, try ribeye steak fries & blue cheese sauce followed by a traditional French dessert. You can even pop in for a convivial, Parisian-style breakfast. Oh oui!
- This stylish steakhouse serves superb prime cuts from around the world, along with a variety of other delicious dishes, all accompanied by a international range of wines, beers and cocktails.
- MSC Seaside's main restaurants serve a mouthwatering blend of freshly prepared Mediterranean cuisine and international specialities in elegant surroundings.
- A mouthwatering menu of sophisticated fish dishes and other recipes, made with the freshest ingredients and complemented by a wonderful wine list: these are the magic ingredients of the luxury fish restaurant on MSC Seaside. For a truly special culinary experience, try the Chef’s Table.
- Designed with award-winning Chef Roy Yamaguchi, the Pan-Asian restaurant offers an unforgettable culinary experience. Chef Yamaguchi, creator of Hawaiian fusion cuisine, combines his Japanese heritage with a love for the freshest ingredients. And he brings his creative flair to every detail, from creating the recipes and suggesting the perfect wine pairings to selecting the right chinaware and the ideal music to enhance the dining experience.
- Tradition and modernity go hand in hand in this stylish teppanyaki restaurant. This charming venue offers deliciously authentic Asian cuisine prepared on the spot with only the freshest, highest quality ingredients.
- The dedicated family buffet on deck 16 offers a variety of popular favourites and other tasty, healthy dishes that children will love.
Bars and Lounges
- For an evening of laughter accompanied by drinks with friends, the atmospheric live comedy club on board MSC Seaside is just the place.
- The innovative glass-walled atrium stretches over two decks, creating an atmospheric venue for live entertainment with spectacular ocean views.
- For an evening of laughter with friends, accompanied by drinks, News Cafè is just the place.
- Designed in partnership with famous chocolate brand Venchi Cioccogelateria & Coffee Bar on MSC Seaside is a place to admire our master chocolatiers creating their mouthwatering delights in an open kitchen before savouring them in elegant surroundings. An irresistible experience!
Kids & Teens
- Children from 1 to 3 years old can enjoy activities and games designed in partnership with Chicco®.
- Kids from 3 to 11 years of age can participate in a whole host of fun activities thanks to our partnership with LEGO®. A great selection of LEGO® bricks and equipment are available in our Mini and Juniors Clubs. What's more, every cruise includes a special event, the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO® activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- MSC Seaside offers two teenagers’ clubs, one for 12-14 year olds and another for 15-17 year olds. In addition, a teens-only area serves as cinema, gaming room and disco, depending on the time of day, ensuring teenagers are always entertained.
- With its multi-story aqua park, MSC Seaside offers one of the largest and most interactive water attractions at sea. It prides itself on its five different water slides, including two high-speed racing slides with clear loops extending over the side of the ship. For the first time on a cruise ship, MSC Seaside will feature Slide-boarding technology, combining an interactive game, lights, music and a 367-foot water slide. Also boasts an AquaPlay™ area for tots and an adventure trail, the aqua park truly has something for everyone.
- The stunning high-tech theatre is the ideal venue to enjoy spectacular Broadway-style shows, with a varied programme offering compelling entertainment every evening of your cruise.
- The MSC Aurea Spa on MSC Seaside is a luxurious Balinese spa offering signature relaxation treatments to revitalise body and soul. Complete with a thermal area, beauty salon and nail boutique, the MSC Aurea Spa will leave you feeling pampered from head to toe.
- The unique MSC Seaside Panorama Pool offers breathtaking sea views and sun loungers specially designed to give guests the chance to stay close to the pool like never before creating an immersive connection with water.
- Connected to the top deck by two panoramic lifts, the South Beach Pool offers plenty of space in the sun as well as breathtaking views.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art Technogym cardio and strength-training equipment, the MSC Seaside gym offers a wide range of original fitness courses and training programmes.
- Enjoy all the fun of two full-size bowling alleys, where you can challenge friends and family to the last pin!
- The MSC Seaside Waterfront Boardwalk circumnavigates the ship and offers access to a wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops. From the glass skywalk, guests can enjoy a jaw-dropping view of the sea from above.
MSC Seaside is the first ship in the MSC Cruises' fleet to be christened in the United States, sailing in the Caribbean year-round from Miami's Port starting in December 2017.
MSC Seaside offers a unique cruise experience in total connection with the sea, with connecting inside and outside public spaces. A unique waterfront promenade wraps right around the 323-metre ship, offering a panoply of places to shop, eat and sunbathe while panoramic lifts provide breathtaking sea views. In addition, MSC Seaside offers one of the largest and most interactive Aquapark at Sea.
She is also the first cruise ship to feature Slide boarding technology, combining a slide and an interactive game, that is the cutting edge of water park technology, ensuring unrivalled fun for all ages.
MSC Seaside, the ship that follows the sun!
- Vessel: MSC Seaside
- Year: 2017
- Beam: 141
- Cruising speed: 21
- Eateries : 9
- Gross Tonnage: 154000
- Passenger Capacity: 4134
- Total Cabins: 2067
MSC Seaside - Deck Plans
Cruise code: SE20190323MIAMIA
- Departing from Miami
- MSC Seaside
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691