Lanzarote is Located the easternmost of the Canary Islands. Despite being a volcanic landscape, Lanzarote offers the wonderful holiday places for sun-lovers and sightseers. It stands as the fourth largest of the islands.
Places to visit:
• Arrecife – Lanzarote’s Capital
• Castillo de San Gabriel -- Built originally as a wooden fortress
• Iglesia de San Ginés -- An impressive square tower
• Castillo de San Jose -- Contemporary Art Museum
• Charco de San Gines-- A tidal lagoon extending in the heart of the town
• Costa Teguise -- The third largest and the newest tourist resort on the island
• Playa Blanca -- A charm and tranquility village
Within a zone of hot and dry climate, where rainfall is very rare, Lanzarote has a semi-desert climate. The north of Lanzarote is usually windy and cloudy, while it is always sunny in the south. Central Lanzarote has the most moderate climate on the island. Winter is a perfect cruise season.