$1621total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee Inside StateroomGuarantee - Inside Stateroom means that you are guaranteed an Inside Stateroom. Category, location, and stateroom...
$1681total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee Oceanview StateroomGuarantee - Ocean View Stateroom means that you are guaranteed an Ocean View Stateroom. Category, location, and...
$2178total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee Deluxe Oceanview Strm VerandaGuarantee - Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Veranda means that you are guaranteed a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom...
$3456total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View StateroomFeatures two convertible lower beds Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and large sitting area Some with...
$3672total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with VerandaFeatures two convertible lower beds Private balcony Some with sofa bed and one upper bed ...
$3721total per person Show cabin types
Concierge ClassSpacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service,...
$6834total per person Show cabin types
Sky SuiteFeatures floor-to-ceiling sliding-glass doors* Two lower beds convertible to queen-size Sitting...
Spacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service, priority seating time preferences in the main dining room and specialty restaurants, upgraded room service menu, evening hors d'oeuvres, plush Frette® bathrobes and verandas with lounge seating.
Stateroom: 191 sq. ft. Veranda: 42 sq. ft.
Concierge Class Staterooms Include:
- Priority check-in
- Express luggage delivery
- Personalized Concierge service
- Priority disembarkation based on your travel needs
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Access to the exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure Lounge
- Main and specialty restaurant seating time preferences
- Expanded room service menu
- Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists
- Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
- Daily delivery of Afternoon Savories
- Plush Frette® bathrobes
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh flowers
- Custom-blended bath amenities
- Personalized stationery
- Use of binoculars and golf umbrella
- Oversized 100% cotton bath towels
- Extra handheld hair dryer
- Celebrity tote bag
- Hansgrohe® massaging showerhead
All staterooms include:
- Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1
- Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)
- Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Complimentary tote bag
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Water/wine glasses
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure Egyptian cotton linens
- Hair dryer
- Private mini-bar*
- Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*
- Private safe
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
*Additional charges apply.
Note: Staterooms 8047, 8048, 8049, 8050, 8051, 8052, 8053, 8054, 9040, 9042, 9044, 9045, 9046, 9047 and 9049 have partially obstructed views.
Staterooms 8102, 8108, 9094 and 9100 have smaller verandas that are semi-private.
- Features floor-to-ceiling sliding-glass doors*
- Two lower beds convertible to queen-size
- Sitting area, some with sofa bed and lounge chair
- Entertainment center with TV and VCR.
- Stateroom 251 sq ft and balcny 57 sq ft
*Sky Suites 6145 & 6146 feature standard balcony doors. Some Sky Suites are wheelchair accessible.
Guarantee Inside Cabin - Category Z
Guarantee Oceanview Cabin - Category Y
Guarantee Balcony Cabin - Category X
Ocean View Stateroom - Category 6
Ocean View Cabin - Category 04
Ocean View Cabin - Category 05
Deluxe Veranda- Category 2A
Concierge Class - Category C2
Sky Suite - Category S2
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Singapore Depart: Sat, Mar 2, 2019 @ 00:00
Arrive: Sun, Mar 3, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 3, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 3At Sea
Mon, Mar 4, 2019
Day 4At Sea
Tue, Mar 5, 2019
Day 5Bangkok (Laem Chabang)
Arrive: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 00:00
Day 6Bangkok (Laem Chabang)
Arrive: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 7At Sea
Fri, Mar 8, 2019
Day 8Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My)
Arrive: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 20:00
Day 9At Sea
Sun, Mar 10, 2019
Day 10Chan May (Danang
Arrive: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 @ 12:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 @ 00:00
Arrive: Wed, Mar 13, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 13, 2019 @ 22:00
Day 13At Sea
Thu, Mar 14, 2019
Day 14Hong Kong
Arrive: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 @ 00:00
Day 15Hong Kong Arrive: Sat, Mar 16, 2019 @ 00:00
Casual Dining Restaurant
Enjoy the same world-class cuisine Celebrity is known for in a more relaxed environment. You'll find yourself going back for more - but remember to save room for dessert. You'll find delectable treats you won't want to miss.
Let your cravings go wild. Order up a pizza of your choice. Grab a burger and fries or pasta dish in a relaxed, poolside environment serving lunch and dinner.
At night, dive into your favorite fresh sushi choices at the Sushi Café. From California Rolls to Nigiri, enjoy the delicious flavor and colorful form of this Japanese culinary art.
Nestled near the Thalassotherapy Pool*, the AquaSpa Café serves a light and healthy cuisine from breakfast until evening. Tranquility permeates the atmosphere lending to a fulfilling casual dining experience.
Cova® Café di Milano
Relax while enjoying a cappuccino and a European pastry with a friend at the Cova Café. Featuring Cova liqueurs, chocolates, and fresh pastries, this jewel offers a scrumptious taste of decadence.
The Olympic Restaurant - One of Celebrity Millennium's specialty restaurants that provides for a nostalgic dining experience. Here, you can enjoy table-top service, a dine-in wine cellar and a demonstration kitchen in opulent style-reminiscent of ocean liners of the early twentieth century. Deck 3
Blu - A culinary delight your senses won't soon forget. Serving as the specialty dining restaurant for AquaClass® and AquaClass® Suite guests, the menu features "clean, contemporary and unforgettable cuisine" - wonderful choices of fresh and delicious, to be enjoyed in an intimately relaxing atmosphere. Deck 5
- The Celebrity Theatre is the premier live performance venue aboard Celebrity Solstice. While accommodating a generous audience, it retains a comfortable, intimate atmosphere, bringing you production shows, beautiful musical arrangements, and sidesplitting comedy.
- The Cinema offers a comfortable place for watching movies and is also ideal for business conferences. The centre's advanced capabilities include multi-lingual translation using a wireless transmitter and headsets, interactive audience keypads and multi-media audio/visual systems.
- Enjoy spectacular views from the observation lounge, Cosmos, where you can also dance under glowing lights in the evening disco.
- Light up the night with Lady Luck by your side in Celebrity's world-class casino. With European-style ambiance and captivating sights and sounds, their casinos offer exhilaration for experienced high rollers and those trying their luck for the first time.
- Glowing with marble and warm wood, the Grand Foyer tells all first-time Celebrity cruisers that they are in for something very special.
- Clear your mind during a sunset yoga class or focus on your body during a vigorous workout with one of our certified personal trainers. Be good to your mind and body in our state-of-the-art fitness facility with soaring floor-to-ceiling windows. Whether maintaining your routine or starting a new one, Celebrity not only elevates your well-being, it rewards it.
Bars and Lounges
- Elegant décor coupled with live music make these the perfect beginning or ending to a memorable evening. Michael's Club, soak up the sounds of a grand piano as you share an intimate nightcap in this locale.
- Rendez-Vous Lounge offers guests quiet niches and plush, comfortable seating. The lounges above overlook the Rendez-Vous dance floor stage.
- The Platinum Club hosts Celebrity's Martini Bar and Champagne Bar with its impressive caviar display area.
- Spend the day by the Riviera Pool.
- The Conservatory, perched high above the sea, the Conservatory is a flourishing, breathtaking garden featuring the exclusive collection of world-renowned floral designer, Emilio Robba.
What do you call a place that offers world-class restaurants, Broadway-style shows, a luxurious spa and amenities that rival the grandest hotel on land? We call her Millennium; you'll call her magnificent. To sail on Millennium, the first of our Millennium-class of ships, is an experience that cannot be expressed in words. Stride her decks and see for yourself what those who have experienced her already know: Millennium is more than a ship; she is a special memory waiting to be had.
- Vessel: Celebrity Millennium
- Year: 2000
- Beam: 105
- Cruising speed: 20
- Bars/Lounges: 7
- Crew: 999
- Gym: Speacial classes available
- Kids Club: For 4 different age groups
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 2,034
- Show Lounge: Daily Shows
- Vessel: 2
- Whirlpool Spas: 6
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Art Auctions
- Basketball Court
- Dance Classes
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Security Safe in Cabin
Celebrity Millennium - Deck Plans
2 passengers have reviewed this ship
We thoroughly enjoyed our 10 day Alaska cruise. Apart from the stunning weather and scenery, the other notable experience was gained from the great service by the crew. They were all friendly and made every effort to accommodate us. In particular, Sanwang who was our steward, and took care of our cabin and was always pleasant and helpful. In the restaurant, Sentihal in the seating area around 518 was our headwaiter and stood out as efficient and genuinely welcoming. Our favourite drinks waiter was Ari from Bali. He was always smiling and made us feel relaxed and happy. Hope he makes it home in time for the birth of his first child in September. Other notable staff were Niki from the casino and her barman Sarid they always looked after us. Russell, whose memory of our table preference was remarkable when she had to seat so many passengers for meals. This cruise was for my 50th birthday, and it was a truly memorable one. I would recommend to anyone wishing to experience beautiful Alaska.Read more
heidi - Jun 2015
Was this helpful?
Cruise code: ML14I103
Southeast Asia Cruise
- Departing from Singapore
- Celebrity Millennium
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691